How do you know when it's time to shelve the old call recording software and purchase a new call recording solution?
There are several signs to look out for, some of which may seem obvious while others may not:
1. The product's end of life is coming up and will no longer be supported.
2. The product can no longer scale up to support your growing needs (channels, sites, etc.).
3. It cannot easily integrate with other software you are installing.
4. It requires too many IT support resources to maintain the system.
5. You are heavy into M&A activity and the current system cannot support the multiple PBXs of the various merging entities.
7. It costs a lot of money to bring on new users, sites and/or capabilities, and it requires expensive professional services support to do these things.
8. The software does not support all of the compliance requirements you have to deal with, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Do Not Call, etc.
9. It is complicated to use and learn and takes too long to get new users up to speed.