We all know you can use your call recording software to monitor call center agents for compliance and quality. You can also use it to verify orders and resolve disputes.
BUT, did you know there are countless other alternative, derivative uses for call recording software? Here are 10 you may have not thought of:
- C-level Insight - Why not play 2-3 carefully chosen customer calls at your next senior executive meeting to literally bring the voice of the customer right into the room?
- All Employees Listen - How about sharing 2-3 carefully selected calls with every employee in the company on a monthly basis? This way everyone in the enterprise has a direct connection to the customer and his/her wants/needs.
- Employee Meeting Kickoff - What if you played one or two really motivating customer calls at the beginning of every sales or staff meeting/call. Think about how inspirational that would be to your staff.
- Buyer Personas - Use select calls to develop real buyer personas for your target customers and share them with the sales team so they know precisely who you are selling to. This also helps bring the target customer to life.
- Agent Submission Contest - Set up a contest for your call center agents in which they get to pick one fantastic call they had once a week and submit it to the call center manager for him/her to name one of them the Outstanding Call of the Week. You can then incentivize the agent accordingly. Think about how this will entice agents to deliver the absolute highest level of service possible.
- Customer Voice Montage - Take snippets from select calls and put them together into an audio montage to highlight on your home page. Talk about a powerful testimonial/marketing tool. What if every call you picked was 5 seconds of a customer raving about your product? That would go a long way toward giving credence to the value of your solutions.
- Customer Testimonial Library - On your website you could pick segments of select calls to highlight (keeping the customer names anonymous) customer satisfaction with your solutions. Some companies have case studies or customer testimonials. You would have the customers' actual voice speaking directly to your sales prospects.